Monday, August 28

Friends

So no date night tonight. Instead, we are helping some friends move. We've been friends for many, many years. We all knew each other before we were married. Some of us knew each other before we knew our spouses. Good friends are hard to find so when I do find them, I hold on to them. We have been in each other's weddings, our babies are only 10 days apart (not planned) and now we will be living near each other. When I have those days that I just want to high tail it out of California, it's people like this that continually make me reconsider. Good friends. Good people.

This pic is not the best, I know. Again, I don't have any recent pics of us together...I really need to get on this lack of recent photos thing!! Anyway, this is us. Robbie behind the camera taking the pic, me, Dianna and Gene Simmons, oh I mean John. We were at a Third Day/Micheal W. Smith concert. This was the first time that either of us had left our babies. I think it had only been a couple of months since we had them. It was nice to get out, and a little bitter sweet to leave our first borns. It was a great concert, even though we were in the nose bleed seats.

Happy Monday!!

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Darcy said...

Ah shucks, and here all along we've been thinking it's family that keeps you here in California. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger