Monday, August 14

My daily struggle...

doesn't seem so struggly anymore...the very next day after my last post, I met up with a good friend of mine for our bi-weekly Bible study, and wouldn't you know it, the very thing I had been struggling with just so happened to be the topic of our study! Though maybe nobody else could identify with me, or understood, my Heavenly Father did! And He had an answer and direction for me! So amazingly cool how that happens!!! I was so encouraged and motivated!! I know this may not make sense, but I am just going to throw it out there anyway...it was a matter of simple physics for me....a body in motion stays in motion! I know, not hugely profound at all. But I needed to hear that!! God knew!

"Through wisdom a house is built, and by undestanding it is established..." Proverbs 24:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger