Thursday, July 27

BAM !!

I seriously need to kickthis blog up a notch!! (if you are familar with Emeril, you'll get the whole BAM thing) At any rate, the look of my blog is boring...partly because I am not sure how to do it, haven't had a chance to just sit and play with it....and then I see this http://cdmuckosky.blogspot.com/ and think, wow! that's cool! Love the look of hers and I think, oh she must have typepad or something, nope! She has blogger too! How'd she'd get that !? I guess I need to do some research !

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

It looks like someone designed it for her. It's not one of the blogger templates that is offered for free through blogger.com.

The new template I found for when I changed over Hannah's blog, I got free here ~~~>http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com. Changing it required a little bit of Steven's help. I'm sure Robbie might be able to help you if you find one you like. :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger McKenzie said...

cool! thanks Darcy!!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Patty gave me your blog. I love to keep up and see all the girls. It will be one of the first places I go when I go online. Love Aunt Judy

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger McKenzie said...

Judy
Me too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger