Monday, June 12

So...

does anybody get dizzy on the treadmill? or is it just me?? I was able to get back to the Y this morning, felt great! Except that my bowflew circuit class was filled!! so I decided to just do some cardio and go easy on the knee...went for the treadmill...felt great 'til I got off...took a second for my eyes and legs to catch up with my brain that knew I was no longer on the stinkin' thing! I am sure I was a sight to see... want a mental picture? Ever see the scare crow from the Wizard of Oz walk along the yellow brick road? Well, there ya go!

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

LOL. How long did you walk on the treadmill?? If you walk on it for a great length of time, indeed, when you get off you feel as though you are still walking the treadmill.

See, I'm telling ya, Exercise sometimes does more harm than good between being dizzy and hurting your knee. LOL.

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! See what gettin' old does to ya?!? =) Try a "cool down" period where you walk really slowly for a few minutes. It should help...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger