Friday, June 9

getting old? maybe...

My knee has been bothering me lately. Went to see the Doc yesterday and looks like some cartilidge (sp?) damage due to wear and tare. Nice. Need to go for some xrays. I will know more after that. Probably not much they can do, just gotta deal, I guess. Good news is I can go back to the Y and get on my excercise program again! Yay! Missed that.

needing a bit of His strength today...


"...my flesh and my heart fail, but God is my strength and my portion forever..." ps. 73:26

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that God will meet your every need today. And we know Him to be faithful!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

Ah Grace {{{HUGS}}}.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger McKenzie said...

ah shucks! thanks guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger