Thursday, June 1

Woody's Opus

I can't believe I have been out of school for 16 years!!! Last night I was able to meet up with some old friends from high school. Our teacher is retiring this year and last night was his final concert. This man dedicated 30 years of his life to teaching us kids music. Not just the fundamentals of it, but the passion and the emotion of music. He made us laugh. He made us cry. Sometimes, and he even made us mad, but we will be forever greatful for all his hard work. Kudos to Woodbury! Happy, happy retirement!

I felt like I was taken back in time, seeing the ol' gang back together ( well most of us)...felt like I was right back in high school again! We went out after the concert and had some laughs reminising about old times, and the goofy things we used to do. It's interesting, most people don't have fond memories of high school. For me, all my memories from back then are all about this group of people. Great group. We were good kids...didn't get into trouble and we had a blast and seeing them again is like going home. It was good times and I am looking forward to seeing them again here soon at Mr. Woodbury's retirement party! Hopefully I will have some pics to share...

happy day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger