Monday, June 12

Sunday

met up with some old friends and took a "now" picture for a gift for our teacher that is retiring aftr 30 years. It's funny, because you don't think you have changed much, as far as looks go, until you pull out an old picture...yeah, I guess I HAVE aged. No denying it now! HA! Here is the "now" pic...I will have to scan in the "then" picture later...


Mark, Cisco, Tara, Kim and Kristy (not pictured, Gina, Charlene and Judy) you guys are great! Thanks for so many good memories! I will never forget them!!

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You guys look fabulous! I bet you all had a blast and I'm so bummed that I missed it. I'll be down again in November and hopefully won't be on my deathbead again this time so we can all get together and catch up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger