Thursday, July 13

I can only imagine...

my husband and I went to see Chris Isaak last night in OC...great, great concert! the guy is super talented! despite the hoochie drunk chicas which security eventually took away, we had a great time. if you haven't heard him, look him up on google and check him out...great vocalist, awesome musician. enjoy!


...so I am sitting here drinking my coffee and reading one of the many blogs I visit daily and I come across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg on Brandi's blog http://brandiginn.typepad.com/my_weblog/ (sorry, I am really lame at posting links, need to figure out how to do it right) see, this is why I blog... hope you find it just as inspiring...

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Now, how is it that you can teach me how to post on blogger and blogspot accounts but can't make links? ;)

I'm glad you had fun with your hubby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger