Tuesday, August 22

Date Nights



Monday nights. Robbie and I get the chance to go hang out for a while, and the girls get to see my parents. They love it there and never want to leave!! Anyway, we usually try and catch a matinee and then have dinner after. We saw Talladega Nights. Funny! We were rolling! We like Will Ferrell and he was hillarious!

I was going through my photos to try and find a pic of just Robbie and me to post here and, you know what? I couldn't find any!! At least not anything recent. Outside our wedding and engagement and some dating pics, we don't have any. So sad! I am going to purposely work on getting more shots of the 2 of us.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Darcy said...

I've always like this picture of you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger