Monday, August 21

For Aunt Judy


Some days are just like this...pajamas and TV...even though I sometimes feel guilty for all day pj days, I know when they get older, I will miss these days.














These girls crack me up...one minute they are fighting and the next laughing and playing. They are both really silly and keep us laughing!!


Edited: I planned on posting more pics but blogger is not letting me...not sure why...errr I will ppost more as I am able too.....also, not sure why the big gap in between pics either.


2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with PJ days. We have them quite often when Hannah is off track. LOL.

You're gonna miss them pretty quick when you have to get dressed and take McKenzie to preschool a couple days a week.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics.... laundry baskets are great... we still have jammie days at our house..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger