Monday, September 18

Goofy girls...

I never know how I am going to find these girls when I go to check on them. They are really starting to play so well together. Maybe it's because Haylee is older now... I don't know, but I love finding them in moments like this. Just being sisters, just being silly...

I have to say Haylee is a little lost while McKenzie is at school. It's only for a few hours, but she is so used to McKenzie being around, she follows her everywhere. Most of the time, if you see one, you'll see both. They hardly ever play alone. I have to seperate them sometimes, just to give each other a breather. She isn't quite sure what to do...I am really going to have to take advantage of the Haylee and mommy time and do some fun stuff with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger