Tuesday, September 5



In just a few days, this little girl will be starting her first day of preschool! She is so excited. I am so excited for her. We are so happy with the school she will be in. It has been there for over 50 years! All the teachers are some of the best in the county.

I don't think preschool is what it used to be. I think it used to be more optional. I know it still is, technically. However, I feel that if kids don't attend preschool now a days, that they will already be considerably behind by the time they start kindergarten. I imagine it won't be long before preschool is a requirement.

Anyway, I look forward to watching her grow. She is just going to thrive, I know. They have so many fun activities planned for this year. Lots of arts and crafts. Lots of playtime and even a couple small field trips. She will be going twice a week, I think that is plenty for now!

Happy Tuesday!!

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she get in the class with her friend??I have been wondering. Also Happy Birthday on Sat.Grace.
Love Aunt Judy

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

She is going to LOVE it!!!!! We were very happy with the preschool. It's the only one like it left here in our city.

I agree with ya, preschool today is what Kindergarten was when we went to Kindergarten.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a favorite picture of Mc. I know she will love school and they will love having her. I look forward to (maybe Papa too) of visiting. She's growing up.....too fast. ):

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger