Monday, October 16

Totally Tubular Dude!!















Robbie went float tubin' this weekend up in Mammoth. He had a great time. Caught quite a bit of fish. Trout, mostly. The Sierras already have snow and it is breathtaking. Even in pictures. I have been there a couple of times and it absolutley beautiful.

Here he is in his new float tubin' gear. Doesn't he look so cute!? He'd kill me for sayin' that...hehehe, oh well.

See he is sportin' 2 rods there. He recently took up fly fishing, which takes A LOT of skill. I would say he is a seasoned fisherman (although he would never admit that himself). He's been going since he was a teenager. It's a good get away for him. He works hard to take care of his family, so when he gets the opportunity to spread his wings, I say go for it!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture, wish I could have gone too. Dad

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.......you look seasoned to me!You look pretty content.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger