Sunday, December 10

Penguin Party

McKenzie got a new bike for her birthday. She was so happy! She had been asking for one for awhile now. She rode so well too. She even fell a few times (she turns too sharp and down she goes) but she got right back on and kept going. Everyone dressed in black and white for the the penguin themed party. They all looked so nice. I was really glad everyone participated, it made it all the more fun.
4 candles on her cake this year! I can't believe how big she is getting.
She had a great day and was so tired at the end of it. She recieved so many nice things that made her so happy! We've already played checkers, memory, old maid and cooties...and that was all last night!! I was glad to see she got some games. We only had Candy Land and she's gotten really good at it. So now I think we're set for a while! She is already asking to play the Bingo game. Cool! I am game!! he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger