Friday, November 17

Friday, already!?

This week flew buy...woosh! Looking forward to this weekend. We are celebrating Thanksgiving early with my family. My sister and her family are heading to central California. They rented a cabin for the whole week of Thanksgiving. So tomorrow it will be turkey dinner and a birthday party in the evening. My nephew is turning 15! Wasn't he just a baby yesterday!!?? *sigh* A full day. Looking forward to it. I have to make sweet potato casserole..yummo!

I got my wood cut for my craft project (thank you Robbie and John). Now I need to sand and paint. I hope it turns out...

Got a couple more things crossed off my list... I got my haircut and the girls a a trim too.

I am fighting fatigue today...not even coffee is helping. After I get a few things done around the house I think I am gonna get out for awhile. Robbie is gone all day. He is helping a friend build a music room. So exciting for them. Now they will have their own un-interrupted space when they Jam every other Sunday. I am learning more and more how valuable this decompression time is for the guys. They work so hard during the week ,they need that time to just get away from it all. It really does make a difference. It makes them happy, and that makes me happy too. It took me a WHOLE year to figure that out. I felt that any free time should be spent with his family. I get it now, and not only do I get it, but I can empathize too. I understand the need to escape responsibilty for a moment and just breathe. Not only does it have positive effects on us individually, but also in our marriage realtionship. For whatever reason, men need this (women too), and the quicker us wives get that, the happier we'll be!

Alright, enough preaching, gotta get to work...

Have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger