Friday, December 1

Penguin Party


This is one of the things I have been working on...McKenzie turns 4 in about week and so we are celebrating with a small party. She kept going back and forth between penguins and Disney's Cars theme...she finally decided....she is pretty excited. Now, all I have to do it figure out how to do a penguin cake. I am gonna give it a try tomorrow afternoon and see what I can come up with.

I can't believe it's Friday, again, already! Didn't I just wake up and it was Monday?

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those invites are too cute! And I love the them. Good choice McK...

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those invites are too cute! And I love the them. Good choice McK...

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

Here are some ideas:

For decorating a cake:
http://kids.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Image:Penguin_cake.jpg

How about Cupcakes??
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50175

At Toys R Us the other night, I saw Happy Feet figures (like the Disney Ones the girls all have) you could go pick those up and simply put them on a cake...a cake ordered from Costco! LOL.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cute you are so creative..
Aunt Judy

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger McKenzie said...

thanks girls! Thanks Darcy for the tips and links!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger