Friday, November 3

November

My favorite time of year! The weather is getting chilly so I am pulling out some crockpot recipes. Soups and stews. Homemade chicken soup is one, for sure. Yummy and warm to the tummy! And it will cure what ales' (sp?) you. Along with the change of weather comes the flu season...Robbie now has what the girls had. He tried so hard to avoid it...poor guy.

I have also been making a mental list of things I want to have/get done this month. Not necessarily in this order....

1. Finish up making my christmas cards.
2. Go through the girl's toys and get rid of any unused ones they have.
3. Bake
4. Start Christmas shopping.
5. Get back to the gym.
6. Get haircut.
7. Get the girls a trim too.
8. Get a peidcure. Robbie's treat :)
9. Family pictures taken. We are really overdue for one.
10. Make at least 1 scrapbook page each for the girl's albums.
11. Create craft project for the girls.


Now that I have them written down, hopefully I will start to cross them off here soon!!

Here's to setting some goals and accomplishing them!!

"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps".
-Proverbs 16:9

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty ambitious! Have a plan and work your plan. I caught the bug too, must be your hubby is a germ magnet like his Mother. Have a good weekend!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger The Hanes Fam said...

I have a list that goes something like that, only I haven't written it down yet!
Thanks for the kind words. Yup--she's the same dog all of you knew! She's been so sweet and will definitely be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger