Tuesday, April 25

Random

Not much going on right now...just trying to get my act together this week. Yesterday was pretty much a waste of a day, productively at least, so today is make up day. My hubby got a babysitter last night and took me out of the house for dinner and we had some spare time so he took me to an awesome scapbook store, Collective Journey! It was so inspiring! When I get my things to be scrapped and my pics and thoughts organized, I will go back and buy some goodies..YAY!!! They also offer classes..think I am gonna try one. I have about 45 min. or so before the girls wake up. Think I will take advantage and go get a few things started.

AI is on tonight! Here's to Taylor Hicks, who in my book ROCKS!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Darcy said...

That's the scrapbook store I was telling you about. Formerly known as Cracker Jack! So did you tell your hubby you wanted a gift card for there for Mother's Day??? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger