Wednesday, November 15

Wednesday

It's already Wednesday! Dang! This week is sure hop, hop, hoppin' along!!


I went to Target yesterday and bought my Christmas wrapping paper, and found THE best invention ever! A ribbon organizer box! I would take a picture of it, but my camera is broke :(
I would link it to the Target webiste, but they didn't have it listed...ho humm...you'll just have to go check it out next time you're there! Seriously, I was so excited! It doesn't take much, I know!!

On Monday, Robbie and I got away for a dinner date and stopped by this cute little Christmas store where he bought me 3 cute little angel ornaments (I wish I could show you them). They will be a sweet little edition to my tree this year.

We are getting another tree this year. Just a little one though. For the girls. One they can decorate anyway they want. With homemade ones or some we pick up along the way. Gonna put it up in the dinning room. I think it will be so cute, and the girls will LOVE it!

I have wasted too much time bloggin'. I have laundry to do...gotta run!

Happy Wednesday!

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Darcy said...

I love the idea of the girls having their own tree in the dinning room.

Where's the Christmas store you're talkin about??

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger The Hanes Fam said...

I got this same ribbon organizer on Saturday and was equally as excited!! It doesn't take much, does it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger